Friday, May 21, 2010

9 May 2010

Hey Mom,

We just finished a land Nav yesterday that started at 0100 and ended at 0800. I was crazy. Me, Davies, King and LaBlanc, were in a team and we ended up going off course and got lost in crazy wilderness jungle. LOL. I ploteed the course and it took us there, and we though we were in Vietnam. LOL. I pulled a huge beetle off King. Davies got cut on his left temporal lobe by a stick LOL, but we ended up finding our 4 points....getting 3 of them correct. We even helped a 2nd LT figure out where he was, cuz he was lost. I feel way bad*** for knowing my land navigation skills are better than a 2nd LT who was in training to be in a leadership position. I love Land Nav.

We were having so much fun. I had a good group with me. They didn't know how to plot or find anything on a map so I did it all, and everyone did the pace count and led us in the right direction. (Sort of)

Anyways, I better go prepare for our final week of training to start on Tues, which is FTX. Then we have 1 week of cleaning to do. Then the following week is graduation. YAY!!!!!

Anyways, write tons this week, and I will send a huge letter in 1 week.

I love you,

Love Always,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment